Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Android Cell Phone (no contract) Features
- Android 2.0-powered smartphone with 3.7-inch touchscreen and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Access a wealth of Google mobile services including Google Maps with Navigation for voice prompted turn-by-turn directions, Gmail, Google Talk, Calendar and more
- GPS-enabled for location services; Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g); 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion slot
- Up to 6.4 hours of talk time, up to 270 hours (11.25 days) of standby time.Full manual available for download from www.verizonwireless.com or www.motorola.com
- This phone is for use on the Verizon network only in the USA - ESN is clear for activation with Verizon
Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Android Cell Phone (no contract) Overviews
The first Android-powered phone for Verizon Wireless, the 3G-enabled Motorola DROID smartphone offers a full package of powerful mobile connectivity--from easy access to all your social networks and viewing of full Web sites, to spoken turn-by-turn directions thanks to the new Google Maps with Navigation Beta app. One of the thinnest full-QWERTY slider phones available, the Motorola DROID also features a high-resolution 3.7-inch touchscreen display and a virtual onscreen keyboard that auto-rotates depending on the phone's orientation. You'll also be able to capture high-resolution images and DVD-quality videos on the go with its 5-megapixel camera with flash. The Motorola DROID offers the powerful Android 2.0 operating system, fast and reliable Verizon Wireless 3G connectivity, and a wealth of Google Mobile services--including the new Google Maps with Navigation app. With integrated Google technology, the Motorola DROID brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by Voice, YouTube, and Picasa. The DROID also provides easy access to both personal and corporate email, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. In addition to 3G connectivity, the DROID offers Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home networks, business networks, and Wi-Fi hotspots while on the go, and Bluetooth connectivity for both hands-free devices and stereo music streaming. Other features include memory expansion via microSD memory cards (a 16 GB card is included with the device), threaded text and picture messaging for seamless on the go conversations, Visual Voicemail capabilities, 3.5mm headset jack, and up to 6.4 hours of talk time.
MOTOROLA DROID A855 MILESTONE UNLOCKED GSM CELL PHONE PREVIEW ADVERTISEMENT COMMERCIAL DEMO Tube. Duration : 1.43 Mins.
www.bigtimewireless.com Introducing DROID by Motorola, a Smartphone powered by Android 2.0 developed in partnership with Google and Verizon Wireless, the nations largest 3G network. DROID delivers high-speed Web, voice-activated search, a super large touch screen and thousands of customizable apps and widgets from Android Market™. With the thinnest full QWERTY slider available on the market, its a no-compromise supergenius in your pocket, multitasking at break-neck pace to get things done.